Here it is after many hours of work, my first of many video tutorials!
Here is the full list of great products I used in this piece.
- Prima Art Basics Heavy White Gesso
- Prima Art Basics 3D Matte Gel
- Tim Holtz Ditress Stains in Old Paper, Mustard Seed, Vintage Photo and Tea Dye
- Tim Holtz Distress Spray in Ground Espresso
- Tim Hotlz 12×12 paper Wallflower
- Cosmic Shimmer Ink Spray in Chestnut
- Finnabair stencil Cobblestone
- Liquitex Modelling Paste
- Tombow Glue
- Inca Gold in Gold
- Lindy’s Stamp Gang Starburst Spray in Steam Punk Sepia
- Scrap FX chipboards
- Blue Fern Studios Chipboards
- Dusty Attic Chipboards
- Bo Bunny self adhesive gems
- Crafters Workshop stencil Art Is
- Versamark Ink pad
- Liquitex Basics acrylic paint in Bright Aqua Green
I also had a brilliant learning experience in the process, as I had to teach myself Adobe After Effects to edit my video which I have to say is fabulous editing software.
Really hope you enjoy this!